Welcome to Bike Movers UK
Bike Movers UK are a professional and personal motorcycle transport company, providing a very reliable and courteous high standard of service to all of our clients trade or private.
We provide motorbike transport throughout the UK and Europe and we also crate and ship worldwide by road, sea or air.
We can accommodate a large number of bikes in specially adapted vehicles thus ensuring safe delivery of your motorbike(s).
Our services are used by collectors and for track day enthusiasts as well as trade and private buyers and we also arrange delivery and collection to any foreign destination for bikers wishing to holiday abroad.
All our vehicles are manned at all times and can be fully insured throughout the transportation process.
Bikemovers UK offers a cost effective and unrivalled standard of service as we are bikers ourselves therefore we understand the value you place on your motorcycles and handle them with care and attention they deserve.
Key Points to our Services
- Door to Door Service (UK & Europe)
- Crating and shipping worldwide
- Available 24 hours , 7 days a week
- Fully Insured for Motorbikes/Quads/Scooter Transport
- No open Trailers - your bike/s are undercover at all times
- Motorcycle Breakdown / Recovery
- Collections from Auctions & Salvage Yards
- Storage is available long or short term(storage prior to shipping is free)
- Contracts undertaken
- All loads considered (engines, frames etc)
- Paypal Payments/bank transfers Accepted
- Import and exports worldwide
Our service includes eastern European countries including:- Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Slovakia, Turkey, Hungary, Poland, Russia.
Motorcycle finding service - Through our trade and private contact database we can help find your next motorbike.
All our vehicles are kitted out for motorcycle transportation with 9ft loading ramps or tailifts and either wheel chocks or cradles are used for stabilising during transport. We are covered by £20 000 worth of GIT insurance per motorcycle with up to £100 000 per load and public liability of £2 million, details of which are available on request. Additional cover is available on request. Insurance for sea and air transport can be arranged to cover loss or damage during transit, please ask for details when placing an online quote.